Learn three ways to keep your phone from keeping you away from your biggest goals.
Category: Goal Achievement
162. The Overlooked Key to Growth and Vision
We’ve got two questions to help kickstart your journaling.
161. 2 Tactics to Finally Install Your New Habit
Learn how to develop your habits, so you can be more productive.
160. Improving Your Ideal Week & Managing ADHD
Verbs, Blake, and Courtney talk about three questions you can ask yourself to improve and streamline your Ideal Week.
159. 2 Tips to Hack Your Quarterly Preview
Blake, Verbs, and Courtney offer two hacks to level-up your Quarterly Preview game.
158. The Power of a Checkmark
Discover the power of checking all the boxes.
157. Your Planner and Your Project Management System
Courtney is joined by the Corporate Project Manager, Annie Mayberry. She’ll talk you through three specific bridges that you can use to connect your planner to your project management system.
156. Your Boss Derailed Your Plans. Now What?
Blake, Courtney, and Verbs give you four steps that you can follow the moment your boss tells you they need something ASAP.
155. 3 Rhythms to Help You Reset This Fall
Blake, Verbs, and Courtney provide you with three rhythms that you can use to transition into fall without missing a beat.
154. 4 Activities You Should Try Batching
In this Courtney-approved episode, Courtney and Verbs share four activities that you should try batching. They’ll give you specific ideas to help at work and home – as well as some other helpful tips to keep you from feeling beat up at the end of your day.