Blake and Nick explain the Daily Big 3, why it works, and best practices for setting them.
173. Start with Simple: Building Goal Momentum
Courtney and Blake talk you through three questions that you can ask yourself to give yourself some quick wins at the start of the year.
172. Slow Down to Speed Up: Goal-Setting During Crazy Seasons
Blake and Courtney share with you two allies that you can use to help you through this busy season.
171. 3 Steps to Stop Holding Yourself Back
Courtney, Verbs, and Blake provide you with three steps to address your thinking and free you from those pesky limiting beliefs.
170. Give Me a Verb: The Grammar of Goal Setting
Blake, Courtney, and Verbs talk about the power of verbs (the part of speech – not the person). Also, Jim Kelly is back to do a speed round of some of his favorite productivity hacks.
169. The Most Important Goal-Setting Question
Blake, Verbs, and Courtney share the most important goal-setting question and explain why it is so important.
168. How to Stay Grounded This Holiday Season
Courtney, Verbs, and Blake share one strategy to help you stay grounded this holiday season.
167. Cultivate Gratitude Naturally While Combatting Workaholism
Verbs, Courtney, and Blake provide you with two tips to help you integrate gratitude into your weeks.
166. When Should I Set My Daily Big 3?
Courtney and Blake identify the four potential opportunities to set your Daily Big 3 and share the pros and cons for each one.
165. Leveraging the Power of Attention
Courtney and Blake explore two tactics that will help you leverage the power of attention to accomplish your goals.