High achievers are naturally focused on progress. But here are 4 reasons why it’s valuable to pause and record your wins.
Category: Goal Setting
138. Creating Effective Habits with Amy Porterfield
Habits can provide you with both clarity and peace. Here’s how to install them effectively into your daily routines.
137. 3 Reasons to Seek a Balanced Life
Most people feel like they have to choose between one area of life at the expense of another. But for life to be whole and feel full, there needs to be balance.
136. Get Off the Struggle Bus: 3 Tips for Gaining Ground on Your Goals
Gain ground on your goals by following these 3 guidelines of focus.
135. 3 Beliefs That Keep You Stuck
Your thinking can keep you stuck. Here’s how.
134. Power Up and Refresh Your Goals
Take action to make your goals feel vibrant and exciting again.
133. “But Why?” Refresh Your Goal Motivation
Get your excitement and motivation back by reviewing the three forces behind your goals.
132. 4 Questions to Reflect on Q1
Move from quarter to quarter with intention and thoughtfulness.
131. Start Journaling Now!
Learn how journaling can keep you connected with your inner life so you can live with more purpose.
130. Email Inbox Therapy
You don’t have to stay buried in email or let it run your life. Take control of your inbox and therefore your days.