You pride yourself on being productive at work. But there’s one problem: meetings! They feel boring and pointless, a total waste of time. It’s so frustrating!
We’ve felt that pain, and we’ve got a perfect solution for you. By asking these few questions before every meeting, you can make every single one super productive.
No more multitasking while you wait for release from conference-room jail. You’ll have fewer, more productive meetings and feel in control of your time again.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Suggestions for bringing life and vibrance back to all of your meetings.
- How to determine which team members need to be in each meeting.
- Why consensus is not the main objective—and what you should focus on instead.
- Some of our best tips for making sure your meetings produce actual results.
- How Courtney ensures she’s prepared for every meeting in advance.