You really believe in the Full Focus System and you know that it will help you feel less overwhelmed—but you can’t seem to get started. The tool itself feels overwhelming! There’s so much you know you need to change to increase your productivity and holistic balance, but you can’t do it all at once. It’s easy to feel discouraged before you even begin.
We’ve been in your shoes, and we’ve become experts in maximizing the effectiveness of the planner. We’ll walk you through four simple actions you can take to implement the Full Focus system gradually by adopting an iterative approach.
When you do, you’ll stop neglecting your planner and start leveraging it to accomplish your most important work.
You can finally stop feeling ruled by the chaos of your life and start living with intention.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Several approaches to begin using the Full Focus Planner
- How to identify your next step in using the Planner.
- The very first feature of the Planner you should use.
- The worst mistake you can make when starting to use the Planner.
- How to gain more value from using the Planner over time.