You want to accomplish demanding work. But some days, you hit a wall. When you buckle down and push through, you end up burnt out. When you try to relax by scrolling on social media or doing downhill work, you feel stressed because you’re not making any progress. Either way, you wind up exhausted. There has to be a better way.
We know the frustration of feeling stuck alternating between willpower and distraction. But we’ve cracked the code. The key is taking breaks that boost your productivity, not undermine it. Today, we’ll teach you three criteria for doing just that.
You can finally stop ending your workday feeling stressed out and frustrated. Better breaks will help you stay refreshed while empowering you to do your best work.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why breaks matter for your productivity.
- What your brain is really up to while it’s wandering.
- Suggestions for breaks that leave you refreshed.
- How to effectively build breaks into your day.
- Then, we’ll help a caller answer the question, “How do I adapt my ideal week to the new realities of my life and work?”