48. The 5-Step “Warm-Up” Process for Hard Tasks
You want to get that big task knocked off. It’s like a weight hanging over you every day. But it’s intimidating! Where do you start? It’s easy to procrastinate. And when you do make a start, you’re worn out well before noon. What’s the solution?
In our experience, there’s a right way and a wrong way to tackle a big project. And most of us have been taught the wrong way! We’ve got a foolproof plan for getting started on your biggest task of the day that will ensure you get it done—and the other things you need to take care of.
Just follow these steps, and you’ll quit procrastinating, start achieving, and have brainpower to spare at the end of the day.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- What you need to focus on before you tackle your mountain of tasks.
- The effects of “brain dumps” on your psychological well-being and focus.
- Practical steps for taming the inboxes that interrupt your important tasks.
- How to eliminate a ton of stress with one simple solution.
- One of the biggest reasons we feel intimidated by projects—and how to overcome it.