High achievers are usually hard chargers. That makes it difficult—even annoying—to slow down for reflection. Who has time?
We know how you feel. That’s why we’ve developed a streamlined method for pausing your work just long enough to make the next phase more productive. It’s called a Quarterly Preview. This simple practice will uncomplicate your life. It is your opportunity to build momentum for the next three months.
We’ve got four compelling reasons to give it a try.
In this episode you will—
- Find out what you’re missing by skipping your Quarterly Preview.
- Learn the simple secret to starting each quarter with a burst of energy.
- See how to remove the “cloud of uncertainty” about what steps to take next.
- Get tips on how to capture what you’ve learned so you don’t repeat mistakes.
- Discover a foolproof way to never loose sight of your goals again.
- Identify the easy off ramp for habits or practices that are no longer working well.
- Get yourself primed to be more productive than ever!