You’ve set some great goals. They’re exciting and challenging. But that creates a lot of complexity. There is so much to be done. Your project plan is solid, but it’s hard to find the time to make progress. The whole thing just seems overwhelming.
Based on achieving lots of big goals, we’ve learned that complex detailed plans are not always helpful. You don’t need to plot the entire course. All you need is the next step. It’s time to stop thinking about “the plan” for your goal and just identify the next action.
When you do, you’ll get unstuck instantly. The feeling of overwhelm will disappear, and you’ll start seeing daily progress on the things that matter most.
In this episode you will—
- Learn the main thing you’re doing wrong when you tackle your big goals.
- See why a detailed achievement plan often backfires.
- Begin to think about the “next step” rather than “next stage.”
- Find out why a pencil (or pen) is an essential tool for goal achievement.
- Discover a simple hack that will give you huge momentum on your goal in just five minutes.
- Feel confident and relaxed about your ability to reach your goals!