You have a lot of goals and projects in your portfolio. But to be honest, you have a hard time remembering what they are. Sometimes you hope nobody will remind you of them because you can’t really remember why you chose them in the first place. Why is it so hard to maintain your excitement about a goal all year long?
Actually, it’s not! We’ve got a simple way to fuel your passion for goal achievement throughout the year. Do this one simple thing, and you’ll you’ll stop finding goals in June that you forgot about in January. You’ll maintain your excitement, keep your focus, and make progress on your goals all year long.
In this episode you will—
- Discover the specific type of motivation that keeps you focused on a goal.
- Find out what kills your motivation right from the start.
- Gain the simple hack that will help you design irresistible goals.
- See how to get the clarity you need on any goal before you commit to it.
- Feel confident that you can finish any goal you start!