14. How to Finish Goals that Drag on Forever
As a high achiever, you love to get things done. But some goals just seem to float out there on the horizon. Some are just hard to start. There’s never a good time to begin. Others, you just can’t finish. Sure, you make progress. But it’s just hard to finish that last 10 percent.
We’ve been there, and we know the solution. You need to make sure every goal has a time key. We’ll show you exactly why that matters so much—and how it will help you finish.
Do this, and you’ll never have trouble getting started on a goal. You’ll always know exactly what your progress is. And, best of all, you’ll know when you’re done!
In this episode you will—
- Find out why some goals seem to drag on forever.
- Identify the obvious error that makes it impossible to finish a goal.
- Get familiar with the SMARTER™ Goals element that makes you finish a goal.
- Learn how to build a sense of urgency into any goal.
- Start making better goals because you see what works, what doesn’t, and why.