As a high achiever, you love to set big goals. You thrive on strategic planning sessions because it’s a time to dream big.
But daily life is just not conducive to goal achievement. You’re pretty organized, but major goals and projects come on top of your “real job.” It’s hard to make progress on the big things when you’ve got so much other work to do.
Good news: there is one thing that makes you much more likely to achieve your goals. It’s called goal visibility. You’re going to make progress at anything you see or touch every day. So the key is to create consistent points of contact with your most important goals. And we can show you how to do that with three levels of goal review.
In this episode you will—
- Learn why you’re not getting traction on your goals.
- Find out the one thing you must do to keep momentum on your goals.
- See how to keep your goals visible in just two minutes a day.
- Discover the secret to making weekly progress on your goals.
- Gain instant momentum on the things you most want to achieve this year.