Everyone wants to be productive at work. But there is just too much to do! Your to-do list grows throughout the day, and you never get finished—no matter how long you work. It’s exhausting.
But we’ve got the answer. By narrowing your to-do list, you’ll actually achieve more by doing less. As a result, you’ll escape the sick feeling of always being behind, and you’ll get your most important work done every day. This one change will transform your days from out of control to perfectly focused.
In this episode you will—
- Figure out why you always have unfinished tasks at the end of the day.
- Understand why your to-do list is demotivating you.
- Discover the surprising insight that will make your workdays super productive.
- Learn the magic number of tasks you should attempt in a single day.
- Start feeling great at the end of every workday!