4. The Success Formula for Goal Achievement
You want to be a high achiever, but sometimes you feel more like a plate spinner. Between your goal sheet, project management app, daily to-do list, and calendar, you’re managing a lot of details. It’s overwhelming, and something inevitably hits the floor.
We’ve got the answer. What you need is not one more app to throw in the mix. You need a system that binds all these elements of productivity together. We call it the Goal Achievement Formula.
Try this, and you’ll finally stop feeling like a juggler at work. All of your projects, goals, and tasks will be in alignment. And? You’ll get more done than ever before.
In this episode you will—
- Discover the Golden Thread that ties your goal achievement system together.
- See why hacks don’t work long-term—and find out what does.
- Identify the five elements that make a productivity system effective.
- Learn how to make the critical connection between big goals and daily actions.
- Start feeling in control of your work again!