A lot of people are working on remote teams for the first time. It can be frustrating to find new communication rhythms. Remote communication is hard because it lacks context. If you follow the three guidelines we present in this episode, you’ll have seamless communication with your work-from-home team. You’ll quickly adapt to the new normal, be less frustrated, and develop stronger relationships.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The importance of increasing communication in times of transition
- How communicating should be different when done virtually versus in-person
- Suggestions for establishing a new team rhythm that works for your unique circumstances
- Why it’s so important to assume positive intent from your co-workers’ messaging (emojis are helpful)
- Tips on clarifying availability, expectations, and other rules of etiquette