29. Too Tired to Crush Goals? Here’s How to Fix That.
You dive into the day with a burst of energy—and you get stuff done! Until lunch, that is. Afternoons are a different story. You’re tired. You can’t focus. Your productivity goes into the tank, so you wind up working in the evening and on the weekend.
It doesn’t have to be that way. In this episode, we’ll show you how to manage your energy, just like your time. When you do, you’ll quit feeling spent every weekend and regain the energy you need to be more productive. Better yet, you’ll finally have the vitality to invest in your other interests and most important relationships.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- How to overcome the cultural assumption that you’ll be constantly running tired if you’re going to succeed.
- Practical tips on managing your energy and not just spending it.
- What happens to your mind and body when you don’t get sufficient rest.
- The effect of nutritional choices on your daily workflow—and what to do about it.
- How to conserve energy and avoid decision fatigue by eliminating, automating, or delegating choices.