Blake and Courtney share with you two allies that you can use to help you through this busy season.
Category: Productivity Practices
171. 3 Steps to Stop Holding Yourself Back
Courtney, Verbs, and Blake provide you with three steps to address your thinking and free you from those pesky limiting beliefs.
170. Give Me a Verb: The Grammar of Goal Setting
Blake, Courtney, and Verbs talk about the power of verbs (the part of speech – not the person). Also, Jim Kelly is back to do a speed round of some of his favorite productivity hacks.
169. The Most Important Goal-Setting Question
Blake, Verbs, and Courtney share the most important goal-setting question and explain why it is so important.
168. How to Stay Grounded This Holiday Season
Courtney, Verbs, and Blake share one strategy to help you stay grounded this holiday season.
167. Cultivate Gratitude Naturally While Combatting Workaholism
Verbs, Courtney, and Blake provide you with two tips to help you integrate gratitude into your weeks.
166. When Should I Set My Daily Big 3?
Courtney and Blake identify the four potential opportunities to set your Daily Big 3 and share the pros and cons for each one.
165. Leveraging the Power of Attention
Courtney and Blake explore two tactics that will help you leverage the power of attention to accomplish your goals.
164. How to Spot Downhill Work in Disguise
How can you tell the difference between actual productive work and the downhill tasks that find a way to monopolize your time?
163. Reclaim Your Time by Setting Simple Tech Boundaries
Learn three ways to keep your phone from keeping you away from your biggest goals.