You want to be more productive. And you could be except for one problem. You have to sleep! Sooner or later, you have to quit achieving and start sleeping. What a downer!
Actually, it’s not. Far from undermining your achievement, sleep is an essential ingredient in productivity! We’ll show you why. Plus, we’ll give you 10 tips for getting more and better sleep so you can bring your best self to work every day.
Try this, and you’ll be amazed at the spike in your productivity. You’ll go from yawning your way through the day to being recharged, re-focused, and more productive than ever.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- The effect of sleep on your immune system and cognitive abilities—and why you should care.
- How to shift from thinking of sleep as an enemy to thinking of it as a beloved friend and productivity booster.
- Tips on improving your sleep hygiene to give yourself the best environment for dozing off.
- Why you should exercise daily—and when you should do it.
- What you can do during the day to make sure you’re able to sleep at night.